im 10 weeks pregnant and today i had sex.....

but when i wipe after going to the bathroom i am having this pinkish blood only when i wipe tho. is that normal tho??

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• After sex it is normal to bleed a little, but if it is a lot you should call your doctor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• It should be fine but I would call doc and ask if you should be concerned...they may have you go in for an ultrasound. Congrats by the way...I just found out I am 8 weeks and 2 days today...so I'm not far behind you! lol :) My due date is Sept. 16..so excited!
    Anonymous

• it is very little bit of bleeding and you can hardly see the blood
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it unless you're also cramping, or if you're actually seeing the blood on your panties. You probably just irritated your skin.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 7:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i bled a lot after sex, by a lot i mean i had a lot of sex and bled after each time until i was like 14-15 wks. if you think you are having a problem though there's nothing they can do at this point. not that that is enlightening or anything, just nothing can be done if you're having a miscarriage. only worry if you can't get a heartbeat at your visit.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2010