COMPLICATED... AND VERY LONG

ME AND MY S.O. CALL OURSELVES NOT TOGETHER.. WE STILL LIVE TOGETHER BUT IAM IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING OUT. WE DO THE NASTY. SOMETIMES HOLD HANDS. AND SINCE I WONT KISS HIM ON THE MOUTH, HE KISSES MY CHEEK.
BEFORE ALL WE WERE DOING WAS ARGUING AND FIGHTING. NOW THAT WE CALL OURSELVES NOT TOGETHER, WE HAVE PRACTICALLY THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP.. WHY IS THIS?
WE BOTH STILL LOVE EACHOTHER..
STILL WANT TO BE TOGETHER..
I BROKE IT OFF BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE HE IS UNWILLING TO COMPROMISE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP. HOW CAN I BRING HIM TO SEE WHAT I SEE.
HOW IMPORTANT SOME THINGS ARE TO ME?

I KNOW THIS IS LONG. AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING.
PLEASE ONLY HELPFUL ADVISE
THANK YOU!

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• im lost sweetie,in your last post you made it sound like you are together,i think you need to move on and let this guy go,he sounds like he gives you no respect but yet you let him make love to you,find someone that truly loves you and wants to share his life with you and get married.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I am curious why you are willing to "do the nasty" with him but not kiss? maybe holding yourself back from him also contributes to not being able to work things out? compromise in a relationship involves BOTH partiesl
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I divorced my second husband but stayed with him in the house bc of finances. We got along great when we were not obligated to one another. I guess it just relieves the stress.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Between what you said about his phone, him checking out every female that walks by, and now that you are not even "together" I am confused. Sounds like YOU are the only person in this relationship and you saying that you "both still love eachother and still want to be together" goes against everything you've said in your posts. A relationship cannot survive with only one person trying to hold it together. There is no way to MAKE someone care about you, and wow, what you described is far from "the perfect relationship." You deserve better.
    Anonymous

• I know a couple who were married twice and divorced twice and they still live together. They are happier this way. I think it is because the pressures of a relationship can be too difficult for some people to handle. When you have to commit to one person, deal with all their drama, it gets to be too much. It is much easier to have a booty call when needed, right?

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2010