HIS PHONE

HE DOESNT WANT ME TO ANSWER IT.
I DONT CHECK HIS MESSAGES.
SOMETIMES I FELL LIKE HES HIDING SOMETHING.
THOUGH, OF COURSE HE TELLS ME HES NOT.
HE DELETES NUMBERS, BUT SAYS HE DOESNT DELETE MESSAGES.
I HAVE ASKED TO LOOK INTO IT, BUT HES NOT WILLING. SHOULD I ASK AGAIN?
SHOULD I SNEAK INTO IT?
HOW SHOULD I BRING UP THE TOPIC OF IT?
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME.
PLEASE GIVE ME HELPFUL ADVISE
THANK YOU

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• more now then I would suggest that you bring up the points that you feel are important to you...such as his phone, your lack of communication, and your obvious lack of trust in him. If you aren't making progress then you need to move on hun. It's your life and you have to decide if you are happy with the way things are RIGHT NOW or if you want something more out of life. Good luck!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 11:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Go with your gut...........you already know something is going on. You shouldn't have these feelings if all is good. He should not "protect" his phone from you, he is hiding something. I'm sorry, but this isn't a basic trust issue that you should not look, it should be no big deal. How to handle it, I don't know because he seems to be lying to you. You need answers.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Why are you still with this guy? Look at what your doing to yourself by staying with him. Your obsessing and that is driving you bonkers. It's time to cut ties with him completely as far as you and him as a couple. GL.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Ok you have posted a bunch of stuff about him. He is an ass, and you need to leave well enough alone he is using you as a convienent booty call, and you need to stop allowing it and start respecting yourself and leave it alone. He isn't right for you, you need to move on
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I believe in privacy and trust so can't agree with you. If you don't trust him then don't build a life with him.
    Anonymous

• LOL...you poor girl..you have a lot of questions. Some serious relationship issues going on, huh? Yeah..the phone thing would aggravate me. I'm in a very good and stable relationship NOW and have been for a long time (thank God) but I will tell you this....I used to be married to the biggest jerk in America (seriously!), he was a womanizer,a liar,a cheater..you name it..he was it. I never ever trusted him and one thing I would always do was to check his phone, and of course..he would delete numbers,messages,disguise girls number by putting it under a guys name. The only reason I didnt trust him was because he was untrustworthy. Now, I never check or even feel the need to check my current mans phone...why? Because I trust him and he has never given me a reason not to. So the bigger question is,why do you need to check his phone?If something is making you not trust him in the pit of your gut,ur prolly right..and I would move on.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• p.s. didn't have enough room to say..Good Luck to you! :)
    kimberlyinberea

• My 1st thought is if he does not have anything to hide, then why is he being so secretive, defensive and protective of his phone? It would make me wonder what he is trying to hide..... I don't know if talking to him would work or not, as it sounds like he is very defensive and unwilling to give you access to his phone or answers. You may have to be very direct and tell him that either he hand over his phone or you will find it and look at it when he is not around. I hope you get answers.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i think in marriage everything should be open. privacy is not for marriage. in a marriage you should know who people are calling and freely tell your spouse who you talk to .. i think a marriage should be an open book. people who have nothing to hide , hide nothing..

anon 7:30, why not be open, why hide thing,. what you mean by privacy is not letting your husband see who you call? well why not , what would it hurt... nothing.. secrets and lies hurt.. if you are hiding things it takes away trust. how can you trust someone who is not open and honest..
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 7:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• If he had nothing to hide he would let you see it.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2010