Dizzy, Tired, Lightheaded, Nauseous

The last few days I have felt particularly dizzy, lighted headed and nauseous. I even have found myself getting up at 10am (thanks to DH) and being able to go back to bed at 11am. During the week I even fell asleep while watching my twin 2 year olds play. I can't seem to shake it. I have even gotten a headache from it all. I have a feeling it may be that I am anemic (sp?) but I am going to wait and go the ER tomorrow morning. Any ideas or suggestions on what you think it may be?? Any help would be great! thanks!

Asked by sarahkaystone at 7:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• could also be or instead mono or its' offshoot epstein barr.

I know thyroid can cause some symptoms as troublesome - don't know what those are tho.

Hope you feel better!!

Answer by lfl at 7:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I had iron deficiency anemia in high school and you're describing exactly how I felt as well. I would bet you might need an additional vitamin supplement to keep up. Are you BF'ing your new baby? And are you still taking prenatals or any other vitamins?

Answer by ILoveMyJason at 7:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I feel like that when my iron is low. I have iron deficient anemia. Also...maybe prego?

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2010