What is the biggest mess your kid(s) have made?

My daughter has colored all over the walls in our house. Such a mess.
She once got into my make-up and covered the bathroom in it.

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 8:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son is in first grade, on thursday last week he COMPLETELY tore his classroom UP. not even kidding it took forever for him and several adults to clean it up
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• when my middle child, my oldest daughter was 2 we lived in a hotel during a move for my husband's company. She colored all over the walls with crayons!!!!! And my son then almost six years old scratched their bathtub with his toy cars. Thank goodness the hotel was a great one and said they were glad that it wasn't pets that messed - they said guests pets do the worst damage of all!!!
    Anonymous

• My two year old got hold of my 7 months old formula (powder) and was throwing it everywhere *sigh* Was not a good day.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• My youngest got a tube of Butt Paste and smeared it all over himself, his brother's bed, the floor, the wall, a chair and a play easel. It was everywhere and took forever to scrub off. He was so quiet...I thought he was napping.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I have powdered eye liner. And she painted herself and the bathroom with it. Needless to say you go to wipe and its like cheap mascarra, SMEAAARRRR!!!
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• WHEN I LIVED WITH MY MIL MY DD USED TO TAKE ALL THE DIRT OUT THE POTS (FOR THE PLANTS) AND WOULD PUT IT IN THE TRAY FOR THE KENTWOOD MACHINE AND DRIP THE WATER ON IT ,A FEW DAYS AGO SHE PUT BUTT PASTE ALL OVER HER BUT LOL, ONCE SHE DUMPED A WHOLE BOTTLE OF POWERED ON THE CARPET IN HER ROOM ,LETS JUST SAY MY VACUUM CLEANER DIED AFTER THAT ONE!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• BABY POWDER *
    ELIZABETHSMO902

• my daughter was almost 3 and my nephew was just over 2...they somehow got a thing of eggs and broke them all over the carpet in the bedroom. I must have been taking care of my 3 month old- or in the bathroom wehn they got ahold of them- anyhow it was really quiet for a while and I went to see what they were up to and there they were playing with egg goo...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• When we were painting our living room, my DS got to the paint. He painted his entire body, some of the walls and even the floors. Luckily we have hardwood floors because the paint was not crayola and I had to scrub for hours. It was not fun.

SandraB383-- when my son did that more than once with my babies formula. He tried to make a sandcastle out of it, he made a dirt road out of it. It is funny how they use their imagination.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Sharpie+walls=disaster!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2010