Are your husbands/so happy in your relationship?

If he wasn't did you stay and things got better? Is he unhappy right now and you just refuse to let go? Is he unhappy and you just choose to ignore it? Is he unhappy no matter what you do for him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Some people don't know how to be happy so it's not about you (or me or whomever).

Answer by admckenzie at 8:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• wow....one question at a time! lol

Anonymous

• I agree. Some people are addicted to being unhappy so there is nothing you can do to change that. And you shouldn't try to change it. Personally my husband is happy in our marriage but not all the time because I can be a real pain in the butt sometimes. That is ok though. Nothing is perfect. If life was supposed to be perfect then there would be no point to life. We are supposed to grow and learn together and alone.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I asked him.He says "no complaints" SMILE! We're very happy together.We're as close to perfect as we can get. I got very lucky.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• My x was NEVER HAPPY...no matter what I did...some people are just that way...they make better x's than hubbys!
    Anonymous

• Funny, my daughter and her husband are having some problems and are trying to fix their marriage. They are both so unhappy right now. So I asked my hubby this week (not the father of my kids) if he was happy in our marriage. He said completely! I asked if there was anything he would change and he said NO! So we are both very happy. But to answer your question(s), I agree with the other poster that says some people are just never happy, no matter what. It is about them, not you. They will complain about everything and if you change something they don't like, they will find fault with whatever you have changed. I have been in an unhappy marriage and I refuse to waste time on something that won't change, so I changed my life, married a better man, and now life is happy. I refuse to stay in an unhappy situation, life is just too short to waste time like that.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010