by 5pm everyday i am so tired i can't do anything

i have a 3 month old and we have fun, but by 5pm everyday i am exhausted and grumpy.

anything i can do for this? i'm soooooo tired all the time, i get plenty of sleep at night.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• Energy is born of energy...in other words, you have to get some cardio if you want to get some energy...I used to nap during the afternoons, I was ALWAYS tired...when I FORCED my butt out the door and opted for a walk rather than a nap...I started feeling more energetic almost immediately...didn't even want a nap during the afternoon , the exercise felt good! I used to poop out earlier than you, by around 3 in the afternoons, now I can go all night...if you can't get outsiode because of the weather, get a video workout tape, I found some cheap ones at the thrift store, people are always buying those things and tossing em out...lol everyone hates to exercise, but you'll feel better for doing it. Hell just turn up the radio and dance around with your baby for a half hour a day..that'd do it too, and I bet your baby would giggle the whole time!
    Anonymous

• ...maybe get more outdoors exercise and eat healthy? I don't know your lifestyle so I really can't say. Try not to lead a sedentary lifestyle, if you do already.

Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 8:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• yeah we don't go outside much- it's been cold. i contemplated taking her for a walk all day but i'm still scared taking her out lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Some chammomile tea? Or a pick me up like a cup of coffee? Try some exersize... like maybe yoga, or areobics, what ever sounds good to you.
    Anonymous

• aww :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010