Men... Gr

sometimes when my newborn is waken up at nite ,my husband who usually splits everythign with me to take care of her, he wont even relise he is effending me, exsample i went out 2hrs last nite for the first time he even dropd and pickd me up so i could have a drink with some girls i no. he then blew it in my face when it was his turn to get up with her at nite i feed her twice your turn, so i got up all day and did it all by myself told him i didnt need his help, now he is tryingso hard but he has made comments at nite before that piss me off, and trust me when i say he never is like this its just a very recent thing,its hard for him as it is for me to i understand i think i just needed to vent, any idea's on maybe what to say back without starting something

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You left your newborn for two hours??
    Anonymous

• ...he was probably just stressed out, over tired and cranky (babies are good at doing that to people)...don't take it personally. He probably didn't even mean it. It is usually like that for a month or so until you guys get into the swing of things. Welcome to your new roles as parents....it ain't all flowers and chocolates anymore for the two of you!
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 8:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• PS have you MENTIONED to him that the things he says are hurtful to you? Just talk to him about it.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 8:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Having a new baby is VERY stressful for both parents. It will get easier with time.
    aprilmommy123

Answer by aprilmommy123 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i shouldnt of said my newborn, to me she is newborn but she is almost 7weeks
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 11:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• IMO 7 weeks IS newborn!
    Anonymous

• She wasnt left witha stranger, its her father MY HUSBAND, he does everything i can do perfectly fine. if you have issue's leaving your child get over it, not eveybody is obsesed with staying with the child, i left for 2hrs to go to the Gym a week i think thats okay in my book. id appraite it if you wouldnt answer if your going to be rude
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 9:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2010