Do you bathe as a family?

I mean as long as the kids are under 13 regardless of the sexes, you bathe as a family unit?
Mom and dad too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• No
    Anonymous

• no. i will take a shower with my husband, or my daughter (3) because its easier for me to wash her hair...but bathing together as an entire family no.
    Anonymous

• Depends. After the kids can wash their own hair, they can shower without help. If it's a boy there is a point that Dad needs to step up and take care of teaching jr how to properly wash in the tub, for girls the mom should teach them.
    Anonymous

• Boys and girls shouldn't bathe together.
    Anonymous

• 13!!! no way! We used to bathe as a family until our eldest turned two. Anything older than that would be unhealthy (mentally), I would think.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 8:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• We don't. Imo that would be really weird.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• We co-bathed with our infants. I mean from a newborn to about 7 months when they could sit unassisted. Mom or Dad in the tub with the baby. That's it though. There was not real communal bath or anything.

My 2 kids have never bathed together only because my eldest has some social issues that make him way to grabby and impulsive and it wouldn't be safe.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• ummm...no. I mean, I'll take a shower with my baby..but my 9 yr old? nope.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Me and my BF did but not with that kid. He didnt even like changing my daughters diaper cuz he didnt wanna see her cooch.
    Little kids under 3 I dont see a problem. Little kids and adults, I see a problem. No way!
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• My son is three and we have had him in the shower or bath with either me or my husband. In fact, it is a great time when my son and I play in the bath together. I have had a few emergency baths with my husband, son, and myself. But they were truly emergency situations and we had to get my son washed off to go to the emergency room after he threw up on me and my husband.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2010