Is something wrong with me???

This is my first pregnancy and Im now 32 weeks and I have been in pain the last 4 months it seems. I have horrible vaginal pains and its only on the right side never the left. When I roll over in bed oh it hurts soooo bad and getting up to walk it hurts. It seems like im always in pain. My boyfriend wants to have sex but I never want to because my vaginal area is always hurting.... Thats been happening for months. My back is killing me really at night time and I get really bad cramps in my right leg. Something about the right side. I tell my doctors about it and they just say Im fine but I dont feel fine. Is anyone else experiencing these pains as well or is it just me.

MommyReRe3

Asked by MommyReRe3 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• See a chiropractor. I had really bad back problems. That helped a lot. I also had to see a message therapist to relax my muscles in my butt with my second because they would get so bad that I could not move a cm and I would be in pain.

Anonymous

• I also have these problems it is called SPD I believe, it is caused by the dislocation of your pelvic region and the stretching or the ligaments it hurts like hell. I agree with PP go to the chiropractor it is the only thing that helped me, also get a support belt, or harness, and ice the areas that hurt. Going to the chiropractor will help make it feel better and it also makes labor and birth a lot easier on your body.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Your sciatic nerve could be totally out of whack. You could see a chiropractor. A PT taught me a stretch that is really helping me.

Sit up straight with your left foot on the floor. Put your right ankle on your left knee. Stretch and hold for 5 minutes. Switch. You'll feel the stretch across your low back, hip muscles and even down into your legs. Do it constantly. Like while you're typing or watching TV or eating.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I had a lot of pain with my last pregnancy too...so much so I ended up on bedrest. Right leg hurt...lower back hurt...my entire pelvis area hurt. I even fell a couple times, once at work. It was like my pelvis wasnt strong enough to support me standing. When you are pregnant..your pelvis ares kinda softens up..for some people it softens up too much..and there is a name for it but of course at this moment I can not remember what it is. Anyway...another thing is that as the baby gets bigger, it can lay on certain nerves in your body and it causes you to have a pain in your back, shooting down your right leg.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• That happened to me too. They told me I'm just preparing for the baby and its just false labor. My labor pains weren't too bad b/c of them. So its normal, don't worry about it. Just think about holding her in ur arms.
    jada166

Answer by jada166 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• WOW when reading this I was thinking, "did I write this?" You just explained my life at the moment except I am 34 weeks.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 1:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• if your that far along, the baby mite of droped into place(head in rite spot) debaten how they dropd it could be unconterable, my sister couldnt even sit down without her legs open . soudns weird i no but she said she could feel there head. she was afraid anything would break her water so if your feeling that way i dont recommend it, but towards the end of preg your girlie parts are SO tight compared to usual. it will go away after the baby is out, they are so low its causen it. hope it helpd some
    Anonymous