3 months after 2nd c-section, is this normal?

My stomach was real slim after my second c-section, now it is swollen, people think I'm pregnant again!! I have had sharp pains in my abdomen and it is tender to the touch. Also, when laying down, I can see something moving in my stomach, very vivid. I assume it is my intestines, should I be able to see them? My outside scar is healed very well.. It is getting harder and harder to build my strength in my abs again, I can barely sit up on my own, and it keeps getting worse. I'm really concerned with the pain and movement. When I have a bowel movement, and wipe the back side, it is nothing but bright blood. I haven't even started my period yet. Does anyone know whats going on? I have not medical insurance, and can't afford a Dr. bill unless it is absolute necessary. I have two kids after all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.
    Anonymous

• You need to go to the doctor you could have a rupture in your colon, and it sounds like you have some kind of infection at the least, and may even be pregnant again.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• You need a doctor, period. A hospital or public health clinic can not turn you down and most work on a sliding scale. This is not normal at all. You should have been feeling up to speed with-in 4-6 weeks. still being a little weak may be normal but not the swelling and sharp pain. Bleeding from the rectum is not normal either, though that in particular could be something as simple as internal hemorrhoids. Better safe than sorry. Please get checked out and let us know what happened. Trust me I understand you position money wise but this doesn't sound like anything to mess around with. Like you said you do have 2 kids to think about. Best of luck.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Please seek medical attention!!! Your Dr. needs to be notified of what's going on. After one or two C's, it doesn't matter. What you're describing is not normal. Best of luck to you...go get help girl!
    BunnyButterfly

Answer by BunnyButterfly at 9:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• you HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TONIGHT. A relative of mine, sorry tmi, had similar and had colon cancer. LOVE YOURSELF - GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!! Please WRITE Back!!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• YOU NEED URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!!!! The bright red blood coming from your butt is a sign of internal bleeding & its not clotting, if it was clotting it would be dark red. It sounds like you have an infection that has run rampant & if you can see your intestines moving when you are laying down...THIS IS NOT NORMAL! The sharp pains & tenderness in your abdomen also screams infection. This is a bill you need, if you leave this unchecked there's a good possibility you'll die, you are bleeding internally w/ no stop. Most hospitals have charity accounts that will help you, if you have a rich area of town go to the hospital there, they have more donors then the hospitals in the middle class or lower class neighborhoods. If you die from this who will take care of your girls? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get medical attention immediately!!! Especially if you've been bleeding for a bit. Ask someone to come watch your kids, hospitals r scary
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2010