Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any way to look up International birth, death and marriage records?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • yes

    Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 8:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

  • Some countries have that information online. Otherwise you have to write to the country of birth/marriage/death and get it.

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

  • specifically guatemala


    Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

  • has a 14 day free trial period for lookups on many things of family background. That is included.

    But be careful -they have a charge pending on our credit card and we just began our trial period - not supposed to be charged until 15 day our receipt says.

    Also maybe go to a particular country's website or embassy here in the u s on line, maybe that can be a help.

    Answer by lfl at 9:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.