has anyone rode in the last row of the plane??

I am scared to death it's going to be a BAD RIDE! It's my 1st time on a plane!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Travel

• I always pefer to ride in the last row, just because we have kids and nobody's in back of us and we are right next to the bathroom!!!
    Don't be scared. Seriously....when's the last time you heard of a plane having serious problems?....like...a long time. and think about how freequently planes fly everyday etc???....
    Good luck, have fun!!!!
    Anonymous

• It's not a "bad" ride, however, you usually can't recline the seats and it's next to both the galley, and the lavatories. Also, you are usually the last one to board and the last off the plane.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i have rode on the last row. its no different the others. i like it actually. i like to be a way from people. planes arent that bad, hopefully ur taking jetblue bc on jetblue u get free snacks, they habe all kinds of food & drinks to buy, u have a tv & etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I've always gotten seats in the middle, my mom had to ride in the last seat on our last trip and she said it was the worst sseat she's ever sitten in because it made her ears hurt.... But I think it depends on the size of a plane becasue I had to once and it wasn't bad at all. Have fun and try to get a window seat!! =]

Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• It's just as safe as the front of the plane. Just relax take deep breaths and you'll be fine. Btw it's ridden not rode. not trying to be rude.
    Anonymous

• I didn't notice any difference in the back than anywhere else.. I will say, that do not expect to sleep though because there will be a constant stream of people in and out of the bathroom.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• so much better when you have kids. You don't get the looks. It's louder (I guess you can hear the motor more) and expected in the back row
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I would agree with the others there is really no difference between sitting in the front or the back. The seat recline slighly on some airlines. It is convenient to be near the bathroom when you are travelling with kids. Also sometimes a nice bonus of sitting back there is depeding on the flight the serve refreshments from the back to the front. A stewerdess is always going by to get their attention too. No big deal, you will be fine.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Another plus about being in the back row, on some planes it's the only row where the arm rests move, so it fits bigger carseats. We had to move to the back row one flight because DD's carseat wouldn't fit anywhere else.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I like the back!
    Kim24kids

Answer by Kim24kids at 10:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2010