Did you know you were pregnant at 4 weeks????

I know this is a common question on here but I really want to know if anybody can help me. OK. I am 6 days late and on my left side around my hip has been really hurting to the point that I have to push on it. I also ate something earlier and starting dry heaving, I have had clear discharge for the last 5 days. I really haven't been all that tired but I did have to take a nap today. I have been nauseated for the last two days. Well I will let this go for now. If anyone has anything they can add please feel free. Thanks and sorry so long and a common question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I knew before then.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I'm 3 weeks right now and I've known for almost a week. I've never been irregular with my periods, so the day after I missed, I took a home test, tested positive, and set up an appointment for the next day to do an hCG test. It doesn't take long for a test to capture pregnancy.
    ContiCosta

Answer by ContiCosta at 9:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• nope, not till 4/5
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I did take a pregnancy test tonight and it came back negative. Now I am really confused.
    Anonymous

• I knew with my first when I was 2 weeks, I hadn't missed yet and the stick turned as soon as it touched the pee, with this one I knew at 4 weeks when I got a positive and I was only a day late.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Anon/OP, negative home tests mean pretty much NOTHING. Make an appointment with your doctor to do a hCG test if you really think you're pregnant. It won't hurt to check.
    ContiCosta

Answer by ContiCosta at 10:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• You may be, take the test again in a few weeks. The pain you are feeling may be implantation and I don't think the pregnancy hormones kick in until after that is complete. They also have new ones that detect it earlier because they need less of the hormones to work. I would suggest trying one of those.
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 10:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i did i just felt it. it is hard to explain but i did..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 7:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2010