SOO IRRITATING

So let me start off by saying i feel sooo good.. You know most people don't step in and say something when they see something bad happening or something wrong. Well tonight I bitched this idiot dad out and I felt amazing.
He was illegally parked in a fire lane with the keys in the car while it was running, with a toddler in the backseat by himself.. he went into the gas station to buy cigarettes. I went in and said i would never leave my daughter alone in the car like that and i couldn't believe he would especially while its running anyone could step in it and drive off. I told him he's a idiot, and all he could say was thank you for your parenting advice.

By that time my cheeks were so red from letting all that out all i could say was that i wouldn't charge him for it.

Have you ever done something like this or stood up for something you thought was wrong? Doesn't it feel good?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 10:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Haha I have never done it, but there is a line that must me drawn when being a good citizen. A friend of mine was grociery shopping with her son, he start screaming "your not my mommy" at the top of his longs. A lady came over and told her to step away from her son and started asking him (he is 3) where his mommy was. When my friend told her it was her son she didn't believe her and started to look for someone to help her get him away from my friend. She finally pulled out his Social security card and a copy of his birth certificate to prove he was indeed her son.
    mommabear53

Answer by mommabear53 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• You're lucky he didn't shoot or stab you... just sayin....
    Anonymous

• HELL YEA ! ! I DID THAT BEFOR ! !
    Anonymous