weird dreams

um k this si freakign me out. lastnite i dreamed that i took 10 pregnacy test. and they all came out positive,the day before i dreamed i was nursing a newborn and then todays dh tell me that lastnite he dreamed i agve birth. um k what the hell!! whats with the baby dreams. i dont want baby!! am on the depo shot. this is creepy. what could the dreams mean?

piwife

Asked by piwife at 10:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• www.dreammoods.com
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Go to dream dictionary and look up baby, or pregnancy
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I had dreams like that for a week before I found out I was pregnant and again when we were finding out the sex. I had dreams our baby was a girl and she was. But i've also been having dreams of triplets and I'm not pregnant. Lol who knows
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• so far i got it can mean a new beggining. i am moving to another statea dn we are buying a house. so thats new
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• you might not think you want a baby but really do.. or you want more responsibility..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 10:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• you might not think you want a baby but really do.. or you want more responsibility

hell no. am k with 2 kids. iwnated to get my tubes tide, burn something but doctor said am too young to think about that.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2010