Just want advice.....

Ok ladies, so I have been talking to this guy for 2 months, we talk everyday and text evryday, we get along great together when I go visit and go out for dinner. He has 2 kids I have one. I really like this guy & at times it would be nice to start a rel w/ him & then at times, he comes off with an attitude when I dont txt him & he expects an answer everytime something seems a little fishy to him. He told me before that he did not want a rel. I told him the samebut whatever happens happens& both agreed. So he now is out at Vegas on a wed. He hasnt txt much & he ignored my txt most times, so tonight he txt me mad and calling me-- I ignored his calls, he asked me WHY YOU AND I NOT TOGETHER???why did I not answer & then said "FUCK OFF I AM NOT BEGGING YOU ANYMORE. I asked him what was up with the Q and he said that when he got back we would talk. His attitude pushes me away & he said that I bitch too much. I will add more to d sto

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Ok here is what I think, this is a new relationship and in a new relationship you shouldn't have any of these issues, so I say you aren't right for eachother.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Was he drunk? Sounds like his true feelings came out in a rude drunk dial, when he gets back have an honest conversation.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• wow, he sounds like he has some anger issues. Maybe you should talk to his x before getting involved with him

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Ok ladies....heres more to the story. Before he went to Vegas to his brothers wed, he would tell me that I bitch a lot and he at times is rude and makes me not wanna talk to him anymore, but we get along great when we hang out and are with each other. I dont bitch at him, well atleast I dont think I do, but when he does start being rude to me like making fun of me for no reason, it bothers me and I ignore him then he sais that I am bitching. So I try not to say nothing even tho I told him that he is rude and it bothers me a lot when he is and he apologizes. At times I want to give in and not wanna talk to him anymore, but I like him a lot so far the only thing that puches me away is his attitude. He told me before that he likes the way I am and wants to keep seeing me then now he askes the most stupidest question WHY ARE YOU AND I NOT TOGETHER, I told him that he was the one that first said that he didnt want a rel. ???help
    dha8718

Answer by dha8718 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Yeah sounds like anger issues. Maybe not a good person to get involved with.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• He says you are bitching so he can feel justified about being a jerk.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• sounds like he really has anger issues.
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 10:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Honestly DROP HIM AND GET AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN BEFORE IT GETS WORSE.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 10:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• sounds like he has some major insecurity and trust issues. along with anger problems.

not a good combo.
    xo-audree-xo

Answer by xo-audree-xo at 11:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• This does not sound like someone who would be very good for any woman to be with. I'd try to exit as quickly as I possibly could.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2010