Do any1 still have pictures from highschool?

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 11:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, cameras weren't invented back then.

Anonymous

• Sure do. I even have pics of myself when I was really little, like 5 and 6. What can I say, I keep pics a really long time! lol.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Yeah a lot because I wanted to have some sort of pictures from my childhood to show my children. My parents have absolutely no pictures of me from before I was eleven and even then it's only class pictures that they have my personal photos start at about age fifteen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I have a lot of pictures and quite a few are from high school. I can't throw away a photo. Every once in awhile I get the pictures out and show the kids and they are always amazed that mommy was young like them.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• well seeing as high school was only 7 years ago for me, i have a TON. i just recently scanned them all onto my computer so i can have them forever!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:09 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• o yes even first bf pics lol
    seaniesmommie87

Answer by seaniesmommie87 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yep. I have a whole box full of them, from HS and earlier. It's my memory box and it's in the garage. I look through it every once in a while. It's fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2010