Avitar

Just saw Avitar. It made me so mad, sad, and ashamed of our ppl. Theres so much in that movie that rings true, in past, present, and I'm sure the future. Everyone that loves the world, nature and ppl, needs to see this movie. It hint every nerve for me, spiritual, moral, ethical, and political. It shows the ignorance of our society.

EarthMama05

Asked by EarthMama05 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm glad they put a message like that into 3D IMAX so our earth-hating uncle (who calls me peatmoss and refuses to recycle) will bother to go see it.

Sometimes we have to put positive messages in strange forms to get them across.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I'm with you 100%. Look at how many times humanity has done that to EACH OTHER! It's enough to make you lose faith in humans all together. I loved that movie so much, I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• My husband and son loved Avatar! They told me I should see it but I'm not interested.
    Anonymous

• Do you mean Avatar? ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I loved Avatar too. It really made you think. I cried during it at times.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Ty for all the support. I'm happy to see ppl that agree with me. As for Anon 12:45 go take some midal and stop being a sarcastic b*tch.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2010