Anyone know any herbs that help with anger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• Lavender and chamomile are very calming, but the best way to deal with anger is to face it and solve the problem making you angry.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Can I put lavender in tea?
    Anonymous

• TRY THIS JOHNSON,S HAND LOTION THAT SAY ON THE BOTTLE ( MELT AWAY STRESS BODY LOTION ) IT SMELLS REALLY GOOOD AND MAKES YOUR HANDS REALLY SOFT AND IT WANT MAKE YOUR HAND NASTY ! ! TRY IT IT WORKS FOR ME , I GOT MINE FROM WALMART ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes, lavender flowers make a nice tea. You can also use it in aromatherapy, or rub some of the oil on your temples.

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• a lot of anger issues are stress related.

chamomile
    lavender (oil in a bath, spray your linens) while lavender is edible, the effect is more from scent, so hold your cup close to your face and breathe in the fumes while drinking.
    St. John's Wort (found in the vitamins section)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i buy all of my cleaning stuff and body care from an online whole-sale club. chemicals in the stuff you buy at the store can mess with your moods a lot and they also offer these awesome vitamins! one of them is for stress and anxiety (i personally take it!) and it has helped a lot! feel free to message me for the details if you want.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 12:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I would throw down for thirty minutes working out shadow boxing or kenpo works even tai chi. Get a journal and write whatever is making you angry take as many pages. Meet the anger head on and deal with it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Therapy

Answer by rkoloms at 1:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2010