Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would u do it

what would u do it ur childs dad just got a new car n he keeps sayin he dont have the money to pay for food for her so u have to send milk n food when he gets her n he hanst payed his child support n 6 mon

Answer Question

Asked by lilmami0973 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Stop sending her over there and take him to court over the child support.

    Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

  • i have to send her bec we when to court n he gets her everyother weekend n we want to court over the child support they just give him more time to pay it

    Answer by lilmami0973 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

  • maybe he is broke and got it with his income tax?

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

  • tha is fun his mom gave him a job just to make thang easy on him n he sure didnt work alot last year to have alot of tax money back for a new 2010 car so..

    Answer by lilmami0973 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

  • In the state where I got child support once the father got behind he couldn't buy or sell a car, get license plates, get a driver's license, keep lottery winnings, buy or sell property, income tax returns would be taken, and other stuff. It would seem like most states would have that.

    When he has your child for visitation he has to provide food. No food, no visitation. If you go to court and tell them he said he had no food all you have to say is that he wasn't prepared to care for her for visitation with basic care including food.

    Answer by Gailll at 10:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

  • I would take him to court for child support and let them know about the situation...they can decide if he can't afford to feed her what she needs then she shouldn't be going to visit him.
    What a loser.

    Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

  • My sister is going through this too... her ex doesn't pay her child support and then he sold his business and bought himself and his brother new cars, and a diamond engagement ring for his fiancee'. He put all of it under his brother's name, so when they went to court he told the judge all the profit from his business went to paying bills, and there was no way to prove otherwise. take this guy's ass to court, but if someone else's name is on the new car, or on the loan, you might not be able to do anything about it. Definately mention that he can't feed her, though!

    Answer by Koukla12905 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.