What did you do during pregnancy that you *werent supposed* to do?

I rearranged the living room (lifting heavy objects), ate less than healthy foods in large portions, had an energy drink (just one, even though I love them!), ate cold cut sandwiches, and had a few ciggarettes.
What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Had sushi (craved it like crazy and gave in a couple of times) and had DQ blizzards way more often then I should have! Other than that, I was pretty good!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I drove 1400 miles in one day even though my dr told me I needed to stop and get a hotel room after 6 hours. Ya it would have taken me three days to get where I was going so I didnt listen. I did take two days driving back though
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I went roller skating at my lil cousins birthday party and gave into caffine quite a bit.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 1:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• A couple of iced cappuccinos. And I ate hot dogs every once in a while. And cold cuts.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• in my last trimester i was working a stressful job, so i had a route 44 cherry coke from Sonic almost every work day! i ate hot dogs & lunch meat whenever i felt like it (my dr said it was overblown anyway) and kept eating ramen & cup o' noodles even tho my feet blew up huge haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I don't find it funny or entertaining that any of you took stupid risks with your baby's health just because you wanted to eat and drink and smoke or lift heavy things and drive long distances. Gah irresponsible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2010