Post partum sex?

I was just wondering how long every one waited to have sex again after giving birth? Did u wait the recommended six weeks or go sooner? Also how did it feel, did it hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 5 weeks, 4 days and it hurt long after the 6 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• 4 1/2 weeks. It kind of hurt at first (still does, but that could be because of DH's size)...and it felt like things were a lot "tighter" down there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• 2 1/2 weeks...I had a c-section so we had to go at it slowly but it was enjoyable! :) ( I healed from my c-section really fast)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 5:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• 6 weeks, I had a small tear that didn't get stitches, so that didn't help either. I recommend taking it very slow and using a lot of lube!
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• 5 1/2 weeks didnt hurt just remember to go slow and see how it feels and make sure your on bc or something cause condoms make it hurt more from the friction might as well just wait the 6wks and make sure your on some kind of bc so you dont get pregnant again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• 2 weeks, didnt hurt or anything was kinda dry for a minute and then went back to normal
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 8:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2010