Can I get pregnant 1 day before my period

I'm 30 weeks pregnant with twins according to my last period but on sonograms my baby girls are measuring 31weeks. I made a foolish mistake and slept with 2guys 1 on june 30 and the other who i am currently in a relationship with july 10th. That following day I had gotten my period and it lasted for 4days counting 2 being just spotting with brownish color and not it's usual 5. That following month did not get my period at all. Now my question is when exactly could I have conceived my twin girls? I know for sure that the 1 guy did not *** in me at all because I made him stop and when he pulled out of me he was still hard. But there is still a chance with the pre-*** but with my boyfriend he came in me several times that night. My boyfriend guy #2 is having some of the male pregnancy symptoms,: picking up weight, sleeping and eating alot not to mention his crazy mood swings. can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would assume you got pregnant after that one period and probably with boyfriend #2. Measurements at that stage in pregnancy can be inaccurate.

If there is a lingering doubt then do a DNA test later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Anything is possible. Sperm can live up to 7 days in a woman's body, and that would be plenty of time to reach an egg.
    ContiCosta

Answer by ContiCosta at 1:31 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• from what I understand pre-ejacula*e s more concentrated with sperm than anything else.
    I got pregnant during my period or at the earliest a day or so before, so it could be either one I imagine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I would not go by a 3rd trimester ultrasound to guess your baby daddy.

Get a DNA test after the birth if you must know.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• you are more likely to get preg 13days after your STARTED period, but keepin mind sperm lives for 7-10days inside you. some women are different with the math, that is how we plannd are preg with my GYN
    Anonymous