Rude Much?

I just hate how they describe Michael Jacksons kids in the news...

The So-called children of him...

He was a better and more supportive father then most of the dads I know so why does he only get to be called a so-called father.

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 1:15 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• he did not molest anyone, stfu. & those children ARE his, maybe not biologically or whatever, but they know him as their father! He was an amazing artist. how dare any of you disrespect a dead person. How would you like it if someone in your family was dead and the only thing people were saying about them is , " oh he/she is just a child molester and all those children were to him were playthings." Some of you are just pitiful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Uh, he molested children, why would you expect the media to "LOVE" him when it comes to children...? They love him in other ways....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

-----------------

The child that he "molested" confessed and said that his dad made him say it so that they can get money out of him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• There was more than one child, even if I am not 100% sure it happened, i do remember there being more than one time he was accused of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I'm sure it's a lot easier for a child's parents to get him to confess and jump on a bandwagon instead of confessing they were molested.. considering how many go unreported eat year i doubt it ever happen.. and notice how he never did jail time
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes, like my Mother said, someone accuses you once of one thing, then it happens again by a different person..things will come to question and then by the third time ppl will look at you as a problem. And trust me there were more than ONE in this case. Who cares, he's dead and although I feel bad for his family because losing someone is never something I'd wish on anyone. I can't say I miss the guy or ever looked up to him. I'm the type of person who can listen to lady gaga if shes a she/male or makes out with lesbians. But when a singer is accused of hurting children...which molesting is FORM of hurting them then he doesn't have my vote or support and I could really care less about any talent he had...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• He didn't do jail time because he's a celebrity genius, how ignorant are you really? Give me ONE celebrity thats gotten BIG time jail time like any of us average ppl would've had we been charged with things? Even the african american celebritys like T.I or Michael Vick only get 1 year for their crimes. Why don't you look up how much time Eminem has done with 3 felonies?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• lol ;) I agree on being to suspicious about Michaels behavior, although in the end i wasn't there, no do I know what happened. I don't look up to Michael either, have never liked his music and inspite of all his emotional/turmoil songs that fill his life, I'd vote father of the year to Eminem WAY before Michael would ever get my vote. But that's just me and my opinion. ;) Oh and being that I'm not a Michael fan, I do not care how the media portrays him, I feel for his children, they truly are the innocent ones
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 1:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Really? Who cares. He is dead, they are not his children, never were. They are his playthings. :( Sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

-------

try telling his kids that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2010