Gift ideas for twins

My best friend just found out she is having twin girls. What are good gift ideas or must have's gifts I should get her. Something that will be beneficial because she is a single parent and on a fix income.

momof4303

Asked by momof4303 at 1:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (-13 Credits)
  • I have twins...and man they do cost a lot lol. ANYTHING you can give her would be helpful but I would suggest seeing if a bunch of her friends would go in with you on a twin stroller - the good ones are expensive but if you can get the kind that the carseats click into she will get tons of use out of it. My best friend did my shower and she gave everyone invited the option of going in on a group gift - they ended up getting my stroller and both carseats with 4 bases so that both our cars could be fitted for babies.

Barring that like the girls above said, diapers, wipes, or anything really. Anything you can do to save her money will help. OMG I don't know how she is going to do that alone. Hopefully she has a lot of friends and family to help her.... I wish her GL!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• depends on what you can afford, maybe you could talk to her and buy a crib for her and she can buy one too. or car seats, whatever you know she will need. tons of clothing..diapers..wipes.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 2:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• diapers and wipes.... car seats is a good one too.. or clothes or blankets
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Whoa if you can't afford a lot then babysitting coupons!!! LOL I agree though she will need lots of diapers and wipes. Get her some Mylicon. Nobody ever thinks of that.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2010