Another baby?

Me & DH want another child.We have a 2 yr old son. This will be my 3rd preg. my 1st i had to terminate due to health reasons.The 1st time i didnt even know i was prego until i went for a physical & the blood test said i was.with my son I didnt know again until i was 8 weeks.with my son i had no vomiting.hardly any nausea.or heartburn.i am so afriad that with this pregnancy its all going to hit me. I cannot deal with vomiting at ALL.I dont want to be selfish & not get prego cause of my own thoughts but iam the one carrying the child & i feel i have some say...?I know all pregnancys are diff. but do you think it will all hit me or could i possibly be one of the lucky ones who gets no symptoms? any answers will help ease my mind!! thanks ladies!

lyz826

Asked by lyz826 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could adopt.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime"

If you feel that you can't handle the consequences of getting pregnant, you shouldn't get pregnant. Just because you had a smooth past pregnancy doesn't mean that your next one will be the same.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 2:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• "legalmommy"..we've looked into adopting thats deff. still option weather we have another child or not. and "mrs. Mack" i think thats a tad bit rude the way you answered. I wasnt looking for snotty answer. if you cant answer the question nicely dont answer it at all.
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 3:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I had it all with my son. * months of constant vomiting, heartburn tomake you cry. pinched nerve in my back. severe preeclampsia and induced early. all natrual childbirth, and time in the nicu for him. its not easy when your bent over the toliet or cant breath past the heartburn, however when you feel that little stinker kicking you and doing flips its all worth it. and its not like when you have the flu and feel like crap all over. even after all that and knowing how bad it can get im ready to try again. but it is up to you if you really cant deal then it is your choice.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 11:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• If you would terminate the pregnancy for the symptoms I'd say don't get pregnant! Not being mean just honest! My daughters pregnancy was awful, but my sons was a breeze! I don't like throwing up either, I'd honestly rather have the flu, but I couldn't imagine killing my daughter over 5 months of being stuck to a toliet. 9 months is really just an ever so short of a time to carry your baby! They grow up so fast and I think you would regret not be willing to make that sacrafice for a life or maybe not, just my opionion. :)
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• You read my answer the way you wanted to read it...if you re-read it with a positive attitude you will see that nothing I said was "rude" in the least. You misconstrued my answer.

You asked for my opinion, you got my opinion. I don't candy coat or tippy-toe around the truth.

YOU stated that you can't handle the morning sickness. Your exact words were " I cannot deal with vomiting at ALL". ALL I did was say that if you can't deal with pregnancy symptoms, you shouldn't get pregnant...HOW was that "rude"??
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Ive already been pregnant but im just nervouse about another one. I didnt post this answer for it to be an argument I posted it for some answers. AND as for you "jlee38340" who the hell said anything about terminating the pregnancy due to the symptoms?. I said I had to do it for health reasons. Your just one of those people who think every women who terminates is due to there own selfishness. Your rude and annoying and I dont like people like you. If you have nothing nice to say about my question then dont fu*king answer it.
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2010