Anyone NOT find out they were pregnant until later in the first or early in the 2nd trimester?

My friend just found out she's 11 weeks pregnant. She's taken at least 20 pregnancy test over the last month or so and they've all been BFNs.

She went to the doctor and told them about her missed periods, her vomitting, dizziness and BFNs. They were going to start her on some med to induce a period but they did a blood test to be sure and it was positive. They did an ultra sound to date her pregnancy.

We bought an HPT earlier to see if she would get a BFP and it's still a BFN.

The doc said the HCG isn't high enough but the pregnancy is developing fine.

HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST? Will she ever be able to get a BFP for keepsake reasons?

Has this ever happen to anyone? How far along were you when you found out? Did you ever get a BFP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was 17 weeks along before the doctors told me I was pregnant.
    Ossom

Answer by Ossom at 5:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i was tryign to get preg for almost 2 months, went to the doc to get on the pill to see if it was me or my husband, my tests where all neg and it turnd out i had been almost 9weeks before i offically had a serious YES. preg went great! i no have a lil girl that was a premee with no problems
    Anonymous