Dreams about your kids

I was talking to my husband today, and he was telling me a dream he had about our youngest daughter. He then mentioned that it's the first dream he's had (that he remembers) that had our kids in it.

My kids play a part in about 40-50 % of the dreams I have, even if they just go walking through the room.

What about you and your husband? Any differences there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i dont recall ever having a dream about my daughter..i dont ever remember my dreams either tho.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I hardly ever dream about my son. My dreams are usually crazy and super unrealistic so it's probably for the best. lol I don't think it's anything to worry about.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I have a lot of weird dreams. Sometimes, my kids or my dh are in them, sometimes, they aren't. I wouldn't say it's all the time, but I wouldn't say it's a rare thing, either. But, like I said, I have very odd dreams, in one, my dh drove our new car off a diving board into a pool filled with Sprite, and while we sank, he was frantically giving me paper towels, wanting me to help soak it up. In one, my kids were riding on the back of a whale. The whale had one of those mini rooms on top, sort of like those big mammoth things in the Star Wars movies had on them when Jar Jar Binks is battling...

My dh rarely remembers his dreams at all.

My kids have weird dreams, too, though our ds rarely remembers them (we just hear him talking in his sleep). Our dd remembers hers, and they're pretty weird, too.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• In the 25 years since we had our first child, my husband has never said he dreamed about my kids. Maybe that means he doesn't have any anxiety where they are concerned.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2010