If your husband has a fetish...

For shemale porn and liked things like you doing himn (strap on) or him always wanting to do you analy. Would you be worried if he was away for wks at a time on work and that his friend is visiting him and staying in the same room as he? He says he "hates" gay porn and likes the shemales caue it's a "womens body, but the penis can give man pleasure" etc. ? I'm a little uncomfortable, but his friend didn't get his own hotel room 'cause he's hard up for cash so I didn't bring it up, but the thought sure went thro my mind.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like he's gay to me. And Dh agrees...sorry. He says no real strait guy would ever want to be F****ed in the @$$. I would never be able to have sex with a guy like that. I would be totally disgusted. Sorry to be so harsh but it's the way it seems to me. Do you have kids together?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I have to say I would be pretty disturbed by that.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Well, I'm pregnant with our son who's due in two months. And yes, it is distrubing, trust me he's the kind of guy who'd freak out & get all offended if I brought it up. I've tried to accept it and have even "gone there' with him, so you'd think he'd be more understanding to my insecurities if I did bring it up. But he's not the type to think of me and how it makes me feel, not everything he wants as a women. He doesn't see it that way, he'd flip out if I brought it up and would probably end up cussing me out or saying I'm "accusing him" (with him you can't bring ANYTHING up without him taking it as accusations etc, he's serious defensive problems) or hanging the phone up or getting "offended". I'm perhaps being more hormonal due to the fact I'm pregnant and all these problems we have GLARE at the thought of now there's a baby in it too. I'm so frustrated with everything I cry all the time. I don't leave cause of hormones tho
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yeah, my friends boyfriend did that to her while she was pregnant, he wanted her to use a strap on... then she found out he was ditching her to have sex with a man... if he thinks she males are hot then who's to say he won't cheat on you with one of those? Or if the right guy comes along and fulfills his fantasy? Thats why i married a man who fantasied about me :) everything he ever wanted he already has
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 8:33 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• If it comes to the point that he wants to cheat and u think he will maybe suggest a 3 sum? at least he'd still be there with u
    Jan0609momma

• HOnestly, I would be uncomfortable with all the other stuff even before the question of the friend sleeping in the same room came up. Are you comfortable with the sex life he is comfortable with? Speaking for myself, I wouldn't be, so it would be a problem for me. If you are uncomfortable with your husband sharing a room with a friend, that is a big red flag in itself. Yeah...I think you probably have something to worry about.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Maybe your DD is bi or has a fetish for anal stimulation. The best one to answer this question would be your DD. As soon as you are up to it, you need to have a long conversation with your DD.
    To me anything that excites or stimulates a couple is ok, as long as BOTH are in agreement. What happens in a marriage is only your private business. Now if you are uncomfortable you have answered this question yourself. No one should be doing something that makes you or your spouse uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I agree with the first answer i dont think a real strait man would want anyone poking anything in his a$$. I mean I love to tease my hubby because hes almost at the age to get his prostate checked and he gets soo mad lol. and the fact that he gets so defencive should set off some alarms with you as well that just shows he has something to hide
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Well my husband would love for me to use a strap on--so he could feel what I feel during anal sex. I am yeah not so interested. However he never has a male friend spend the night in a hotel room. The thing is you trust him or not? If he is having sex with other men is he using protection and preventing sexually transmitted diseases?
    I would be as safe as possible. I would have a difficult time trusting him. IT may be hard for him to talk about it but honesty is necessary to maintain your relationship. I would even go as far to tell you to get tested. I wouldn't tell him not to go b/c then he will just lie about it. So you have to come to a place where your either in it or out of this.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Sick....don't stay with him because you think it's the best for your child. If you are uncomfortable and questioning him it's not. Not to mention you should feel able to talk to him about anything without fear he will get mad or offended.
    Anonymous