has anybody had a fertility spell work????

I had somebody cast a fertility spell for me and I was wondering if anybody out there has had any luck with this sort of thing???

timmysmom05

Asked by timmysmom05 at 6:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i don't believe in that sort of thing but if it floats your boat then great. maybe u should try a fertility specialist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I've been thinking of doing a fert. spell on me. I found some really easy ones. Good luck!
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 9:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Unfortantly I can't afford fertility doctors and don't really want to go through all the meds they give you.

I have been working with a wonderful lady that has done these spells for years and well I hope that they will help!!!!

Add me as a friend and I will keep you updated if you like!!!
    timmysmom05

Answer by timmysmom05 at 4:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• did it work for you???
    roselynnm

Answer by roselynnm at 4:27 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I just recently had one done on me. I figure whats the harm? if it helps us believe and take the stress off why not? I feel it can only work if we believe its going to work. I talked to alot of the women that had her cast on them and they fell pregnant within the first 4 months of having it cast. They said they werent really sure if it was the spell or that they werent really stressing and they were thinking more positively. I am hopefull and excited to see the turn out. I do have to say I feel alot less stress. =) Good luck.
    Armywife0803

Answer by Armywife0803 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2010