fried chicken strips

what are some good ways to "jaz" up my chicken strips. looking for something other than to just fry and serve.

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• brush them in Tabasco sauce before breading them. Mix crushed potato chips(50/50) into your breading. Use coconut and flour as your breading. (yum - good on shrimp to) use orange marmalade with ginger mixed in it as dip.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• instead of using breadcrumbs....use a mixture of flour and cornstarch.......season with fresh crushed garlic, salt and pepper. then dip in egg and flour/ cornstarch mix. deep fry....you can make orange chicken with this same recipe by making the orange chicken glaze to put the chicken in afterward.....omg its so good.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Frenches fried onions, yummy.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My family loves it when i fry chicken nuggets. (I cut up the breast in little bite-size pieces) I buy all these unique sauces to dip them in and every one loves choosing all their dips. Asian, bbq, sweet n sour, ect.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2010