would u make your so throw away picture from high school

Prom, homecomin and picture of ex girlfriends

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 10:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not necessarily. I would first ask him why he feels the need to keep them around? and I would also ask him if he is living in the past? I would also let him know that if the pics in anyway, disrupt our relationship... Then he will have to choose either the pics or me.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• He still has pictures from prom, and all those kinds of things. If he had a picture of say his ex and him kissing and wanted to keep it I'd be a little worried. But I don't see anything wrong with high school memory pictures :)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Why? I have him now-so what do those chicks have on me? Just a memory. I got the man and his penis...so, he can keep the pictures to remember how blessed he is to be with me. ;)
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 10:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I would never make him throw out any photos. I still have pictures of my exes floating around the house. When we come across them we laugh about them.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• No, I would not want him to throw away pictures from HS. Those are his memories.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Nah. I wouldn't make him throw them away. Those are his memories. Plus all of those people are now married with children. I think everyone likes to reminisce about prom and homecomming from time to time. It's all in how much you know your man.
    pebbleschild

Answer by pebbleschild at 10:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• absolutely NOT...those pictures are part of his history - his life WHY whould I want him to throw them away?
    The things he did then and who he did them with helped make him who he is now
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Of course not. I wouldn't let him try to make me throw away yearbooks or pictures either. How insecure do you have to be to expect your SO to pretend they lived in a locked empty room until the day they met you?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• no those are his memories, why would I want him to throw it away? that would be downright selfish.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• No. I love seeing old pictures, including ones of ex girlfriends, although I'm not sure I have seen any yet :). It is part of who he is. I also wouldn't let him dictate that I throw away my photo memories that I have from any point in my life. That being said, they wouldn't be permitted to be framed and put in our home, but in a box or a photo album, sure.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2010