What is your LEAST favorite household chore?

Mine is laundry because it NEVER ends even if I think I have caught up..there is always more to do right away. I feel like it never stops, LOL.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 10:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• laundry. i hate folding and hanging it :(
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• mine is also laundry b/c i have to go to my in laws to do it..... which means i have to load it into the truck then the kids and drive there, when i get there i unload the kids and then the laundry... i have to take the laundry down the stairs to the basement. then sort all of it and do it. I only do it once a week.... on Sundays.
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 10:33 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I don't mind laundry...I hate putting clothes away. I hate ironing. I try to fold clothes hot out of the dryer so I don't have to iron! Sometimes-no such luck. Siiigh.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 10:33 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• cleaning the shower/tubs
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• every last bit of it!!! lol
    By the time I get home from a day/week of work house stuff is the last thing I wanna do!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• sweeping/mopping
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• my laundry never ends either......I think I'm cursed! so it would certainly be the act of putting laundry away...it irritates the bejesus outta me!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• laundry. i have 3 kids under 4 and a husband so mine never ends either. i hate searching for all the matching socks to every single tiny sock that gets mixed in with all the clothes, and i hate hate hate folding/hanging everything. my 2nd most disliked chore is the dishes! another thing that i have to keep up with constantly.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• dishes! i despise them!
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 11:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Laundry
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 11:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2010