I have a 2 yr old and im currently 3 months pregnant. My question is

did anyone not feel pregnant the second time? I just cant picture myself with another baby. We planned this one and i am super excited but i just dont feel pregnant. Has anyone else dealt with this too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yea I've felt the same way. I'm due for my second in 2 days (YAY) and my DD is 2. But I haven't felt as excited about it as last time. It didn't help that this one has been SUPER hard on me. Also, with chasing a toddler around you don't get as much rest. I can never remember being this tired. But I think once the baby comes it'll all be okay. Good Luck :P
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yeah until I seen the baby and felt it kick me. I think its normal for a certain period of time then it sets in. And also you are running after your other child so you are distracted from your pregnancy.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• yes i did as well i think its normal or atleast i hope so lol but just like missmorgan i wasnt as excited either and i also didnt take nearly as many pics of the second lol he will b a yr next month so you will get use to it lol it just wont seem real till u got them both at home!! good luck and congrats!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I felt pregnant alright but I couldn't imagine having another baby. Now that the baby's moving so much and we've had ultrasounds its becoming more of a reality.
    Another thing: we haven't had to buy a whole lot for this baby because we had it all from DS. We just needed a carseat. Its so weird going through what we have and what we need and then not actually needing anything.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 11:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i have days liek that. i think its bc im so busy w my 2yo that my mind isnt constantly on the pregnancy like itwas last time.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Hey me again. I just had my 2nd baby girl Feb 10th! I can tell you that things are MUCH better after the baby came. love them both so much. It's neat because even though she's only a week old I can see the differences in personality! My 2 yr DD LOVES to help with the baby!! It's so cute. GOOD LUCK >_
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2010