Ughh...MEN!%#

Ughh...I'm tired of life...love... men that never work out for me.. blah...had a first date friday night with someone I got along so well with, we laughed and talked and laughed and talked some more, I swear we had so much in common were like two peas in a pod, right down to looks, we have the same blonde hair, dark roots...lol.. he gave me the best all over body hug I've ever had as a way of saying goodnight, I never wanted it to end...I fell in love...haven't heard from him since...wait...one text right after he left saying "you fitz good in my arms'..HUH? Doesn't that mean he likes me? Well that.. and all the getting along so good stuff? !%# men!
ps...we were texting everyday until then...from morning till night~ :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Calm down.its only Sunday! Don't write him off just yet.It's possible he is just busy,and it is Superbowl weekend.Maybe he's away...
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Just my experience, a man that disappears on the weekend has someone else.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• you sound like your a teenager...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• if a man wants you, he will go through hell to make sure he has you.....write it off and keep looking....idc what he has going on he can at the very least text you...it takes seconds to do so......and if he hasn't by now....let him go about his narsty business and keep searching hun...i hope you feel better :)
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Could be possible he fried or lost his phone.... happens to the best of us. Could be family emergency..
    Could be a hundred other things, but have you tried calling or texting him? Men aren't like they used to be, they need to know you're interested too. Chances are he's been busy or his phone is broken/lost charger, etc but just pick up the phone and call.
    More often than not tho... the first date is usually great, you put your best foot forward, and your prince might just be a frog after all... he could've likely found a way to let you know why he hasn't called but I wouldn't freak out. He might be testing to see if you're one of those psycho girls who fall in love on first date and act like they have to spend every waking moment talking to them.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:59 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I agree with anon :19.... sounds like my 15 yr old daughter

Anonymous

• Op here..yeah thank you, that was really mature and compassionate of you anons to call me immature, thanks for the support...hey, have you heard this one...if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all...? And anon: 21..I hope you're more understanding when your daughter comes to you with her dissapointment. I do appreciate the rest of your replies, thank you for taking the time to share your perspectives with me. I made an effort to lighten things up when I wrote this post..I didn't want to delve too deep into all the...we share the same spiritual, political and all over general outlook on just about everything in life thing...we got along so well...he kept not wanting to go, not wanting the night to end..that's why I don't get it...he seemed very into me... grr...things that make you go HUH?
    Anonymous

• have you tried to call or text him? if hes blowing you off dont contact him because it would be like begging him and never beg a man! just relax and dont dwell on it theres plenty of hot men on this earth! lol i wish you luck girl because i know its hard to find a great man..
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2010