Why did she have to write on her hand?

Why did Sarah Palin have to write the answers on her hand for the Tea Party?
No teleprompter? lol
Did she already know the questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Who cares. She is commentator. She is no different than any other political commentator. She holds no political office, she is a non-event.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• oh god, sarah palin should be shot and have her head put up for display...she's the most worthless human being....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I don't know. I wasn't there and didn't see anything about it, but I am guessing that if there is a point you really want to make and just know with all the hub-bub that you would forget it, writing on your hand would help immensly :)
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 11:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Because she is an idiot.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 11:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Idiot is a president who needs a teleprompter to address elementary school kids.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/24/obama_uses_teleprompters_during_speech_at_elementary_school.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• She needs to go away already. It's like she's just a shell of her former self, a talking head. It's painful to see her all over the place knowing that she holds no political office.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Wow LynnB, you are pretty violent. You may not like her politics or personal life, but she has a family just like you. Way to show empathy for her family. So much for that liberal tolerance y'all talk about so much. LOL, what a hypocrite.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Well when I was in school, kid's wrote stuff for tests on their hands at times because they were afraid they wouldn't remember the answer.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Why did Obama have to use a teleprompter to talk to a group of 6th graders?
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• When I was in school, writing the answers on your hand was considered cheating. Actually we wrote them on tiny pieces of paper we hid in our calculators. I listened to Palin's shaky voice. She should be better than this by now. But as long as she's raking in the money for doing sub par work, er, I mean she looks good with her fake hair, fake teeth, facelift, expensive designer clothing and shoes and waaaaaay too much makeup, the rubes will love her.
    Anonymous