Who's baby has a one year birthday coming up? Are you having a hard time accepting they are growing so fast?

brittlee2358

Asked by brittlee2358 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my baby is 14mos already...I still have a hard time accepting it! lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• March 14 she will be 1 my first girl, her brothers took for ever.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 11:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I wish it was only a first! My son turned four yesterday and my daughter will be turning eight before I know it! *runs away, crying very hard*
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 11:36 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My son is 13 1/2 months old and yes it is very hard for me to think that just a year ago he was so tiny and now he is such a big boy already! I miss him being so lil and being dependent on me but then again Iove to watch him learn something everyday.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• nope. my son is turning one in two wks. but i havea 3 yr old . with her it was hard.am used to it now i guess
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I look at my two year old and three month old and I'm amazed at how quickly they grow up. I view it as my job to help them grow up so I guess I look at their development with pride
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My daughter turned 1 on December 26th. It's going by too fast! It's so hard to believe that she was a tiny little screaming newborn at this time last year. Now she's a huge toddler, crawling all over the place and babbling and playing and laughing and giggling. She's so much fun now.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My son's birthday is March 7. I get teary eyed everytime I think about it. He's 11 months old today and took his first steps! 11 steps! Oh my! I don't want him to grow up.
    brittlee2358

Answer by brittlee2358 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2010