What would invoke more jealousy in you..........

So would you be more inclined to be jealous if you found out :

A. Your S/O had a one night stand with someone

OR

B. Your S/O was getting close to another woman by texting and calling and spending time together

(I was reading about this)

LynnB1

Asked by LynnB1 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• B
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• niether would. his A#@ would be out the door. I don't put up with that crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• lol anon....... and B would be my answer as well......I could get over a one night stand but an emotional connection...hmmmm I don't like it.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Definitely B...BUT...being that he made babies with other females since we've been together and we're still together...that's a tough call.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• A ... it cannot be undone. B still has potential
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Neither... I'm not the jealous type. I believe in open relationships and believe that if he is going to another woman to fill his needs that I am either not filling them or can't fill them. Either way I would be glad that he found someone that could. The only thing that would upset me would be if he lied to me or hid it from me. To me, if you are open and honest, there is nothing to get upset about. If you are lying and hiding, you believe you are doing something wrong and it shouldn't be going on...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:50 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• good point hibbingmom.....but an emotional relationship could last, potentially destroy your relationship and it normally leads to a physical relationship that's more than just a one night stand.......(i think both suck but i'm curious to see answers)

LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I'm not the jealous type either, however it is human nature to have feelings of jealousy aroused when certain situations come up.....whether or not we choose to show them is up to each of us...I agree with you Sabrina, people should be open and honest
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• B.

"an emotional relationship could last, potentially destroy your relationship and it normally leads to a physical relationship that's more than just a one night stand.."
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 12:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Well, it's like this. My husband works nights and he came home with a breakfast sandwich from McDonald's. He said his friend bought it for him. His friend is a she. This isn't the first time my husband has made close female friends. He is an outgoing person. He needs people. Frankly, I would rather have him have female friends than male ones. When he spends time with his male friends he starts to call me names, tells me it is a joke, and has unreasonable expectations about how I should cook and clean for him. I think his female friends make him a better person, more fun for me to live with definitely.

If he were to put his d*ck in any other woman I would cut it off if I had the chance.
    Anonymous