How Many Siblings Do You Have?

Where are you in the Birth Order?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 11:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a brother and a sister, and I'm the oldest. I'm bossy as hell! LMFAO!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 11:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i am z oldest....I have 2 brothers
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I'm the youngest (and an only child). I have 2 sisters & 3 brothers... I am the only product of my parents union- I come from a Blended Family.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I am the oldest and only child from my parents, but I have a half brother from my mom and a half sister from my dad. One is 6 years younger and the other is 12 years younger..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I am the oldest with a younger sister and younger step sister, and they are one month apart in age.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I am the youngest of nine. Six brothers and two sisters! So like this, bro, bro, sister, sister, brother (deceased),brother, bro, bro, ME. Yeah I have to admit it when my parents got the best they stopped having children. I am a princess- always get my way and I am perhaps the most successful of my siblings. Not that I am comparing my self or anything.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Three....I'm the oldest. It's me, my brother, my sister, then another brother.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i have a step brother & a half sister. I am the only from my parents. Im the oldest, then my step brother, and then my half sister. my stepbrother is from my mom & stepfather and my half sister is from my dad & stepmom.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I have a half sister (dad's) who is older but I am the first for my mom and dad-so there was me, then a brother (deceased at 2 months of age) then my sister, then another brother (also deceased at age2). I was also the first grandchild on my mothers side
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i have one brother. im the oldest (& follow the rules of Birth Order for the oldest to a T! haha)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2010