My boobs are squirting white stuff???tmi

Okay look me and my husband have been ttc for almost a year now and we havent had any luck=( here latly i have noticed that if i squeeze my boob white stuff will come out of the bumps in my nipple. not the middle part the little bumps. i did have a period a late one but it was there. last a week really light. could this be something other then a pregnancy maybe in the lines of cancer. i took a pregnancy test when i was late and neg. help me im so confused.

Wytegirl

Asked by Wytegirl at 12:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had that when I was pg...You may want to take another pregnancy test-OR go to your OB/GYN and ask about it.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 12:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i did that when i was pregnant. good luck hun
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• It could be your thyroid. I would talk to your doc. They would give you a blood preg test and they would check your thyroid.Certain thyroid imbalances can cause unusual nipple discharges.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I had that before but by the time i got into the dr a couple of days later it quit. I would have it checked out. Good luck.
    crissysworld

Answer by crissysworld at 9:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2010