Okay boobs are...tmi

Okay look me and my husband have been ttc for almost a year now and we havent had any luck=( here latly i have noticed that if i squeeze my boob white stuff will come out of the bumps in my nipple. not the middle part the little bumps. i did have a period a late one but it was there. last a week really light. could this be something other then a pregnancy maybe in the lines of cancer. i took a pregnancy test when i was late and neg. help me im so confused.

Wytegirl

Asked by Wytegirl at 12:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Health

• those little bumps are called Montgomery Glands and it is totally ok for "white stuff" to comes out of them. It is called sebum and it is the same kind of gunk that collects in pimples or in grown hairs.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 12:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2010