Whats your ringtone on your phone right now? Do you also have a ring back tone..what is it?

My ring tone is Beyonce "Sweet Dreams"

I cant stand ring back tones b/c they are so LOUD. So I don't have one, just a regular ringing sound ;)

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 12:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The song you hear when you call is 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'
    When my phone rings it sounds like an old fashion phone

When I call my son he has this funny song that says in a bit of a rap way 'Its your mom call'n you, wonder'n what your up to...." It cracks me up!!!

Oh... when my house calls my cell phone it is all three of my kids taking turns saying "Mom, I need to talk to you"
    Anonymous

• i have assigned ringtones to most people, but my default is "Black Betty" by ramjam
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Happy by leona lewis. I want to change it to Within Temptation's Angels but they don't have it at the moment. My ringback tone is the same song. Then I downloaded "wake me up before you go go" by Wham for my alarm clock(LOL) and for texts it's john mayer's "say". I also have random RBTs i downloaded for my family "beer for my horses" is my dad and brother. Margaritaville is for a friend of mine. And spongebob theme song for my two boys when they call me from their dad's cell.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I believe it's Ringtone #2. My phone is not fancy enough for ringback tones.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Sound Of Madness ~ Shinedown
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• What are ring backs?
    Anonymous

• Ring back tones are the ones that the people who are CALLING you hear while your phone is ringing. Does that make sense?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2010