How to get over the fear of being pregnant and its too early to test. Please help.

I know you ladies hate the am i prego scenario. Just so you know I peed on the stick and its negative, but i haven't missed my period yet and its too early to test. I'm feeling all the feeling of being pregnant and having the symptoms. I've had my tubes tied and am just worried cuz i really can't have another baby right now. How do you get over the fear and not knowing if you are or not? I just hate feeling this way.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 12:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It honestly could all be in your head. There were many times i just "knew" I was pregnant, and I definitely was not, but then of course with this pregnancy I did not think I was at all and sure enough I was lol
    I would say relax. If you are stressing out then it may delay your period even more.
    If you ar pregnant, then remember this piece of advice, nobody can actually afford a baby, but everyone makes it work! =) good luck to you!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• If your tubes are tied I would think it would be HIGHLY unlikely.

And if you are, then maybe its Gods way of telling you that you aren't as finished having babies as you first thought ;)
    Anonymous

• that's what i'm afraid of. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• well if your still get your period then it's probably that every month i feel like im pregnant again but it's really just my period starting since i dont really cramp anymore it's hard to tell the difference lol
    Anonymous

• well i've been having naseua, fatigue, forgetfullness, emotional, and smelling everything. I also felt the urge to have another baby cuz i don't have a daughter. I've never had the urge to have a baby unless i'm pregnant. My husband said wouldn't it be great if we had a little girl out of the blue. We agreed that we wouldn't have anymore kids because of the expense. We just wanted the two boys and are happy with that. I just know how i feel when i'm pregnant, but I hope that i'm wrong and I probably am. I just hate this feeling of not knowing, but there is nothing anyone can do. I'm gonna go to the doctor sometime this week.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2010