Do you shake when you get hungry?

My blood sugar must be low or something. Eeeeeep.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have, and when i do its because of really really low blood sugar.
    If that happens a lot maybe you should ask your doc about diabetes or hypoglycemia.

and dont forget!!! :
    Cold and Clammy need some candy, Hot and Dry sugar's high
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 12:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• That's probably what it is. Low blood sugar. Do you just get so busy during the day you forget to eat? I've done that before myself here.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• you know I do get that at a certain point of hunger. My heart starts racing I can't slow it down and I get dizzy. And yes I do shake and I get very very panicky and cry.

Go to your doctor and ask for testing on your sugar for too low or too high. If that doctor says you don't fit a profile to do either of those then find another doctor. Take care of yourself.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• crazily so! im hypoglycemic so when my blood sugar drops low i get cant even hold my DD cause im afraid i'll drop her!

we call it "the lankys" in my family...even tho its not what lanky means haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I have hypoglycemia, when my blood sugar is low I shake, feel a little nauseous, cloudy thinking and a start getting bitchy. If this continues I get really bitchy and I can't stay awake and I really can't think. I have to eat frequently and some protein in eat meal. Milk products, nuts, fish and meat all great sources. If it is hypoglycemia, stay away from candy as much as possible you body will digest is immediately and if you have low sugar level and you eat an entire candy bar you are likely to toss it back up. Keep nuts with you this will raise it with out getting you sick. If you are hypo feel free to PM it took me years to really learn how to eat with it.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Oh yes, I do. And I feel dizzy, ringing in my ears. I have mentioned it over the years to different doctors and they don't seem to think I have a problem. I have been tested for diabetes and don't have it. But it s annoying to feel like that,isn't it.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• It is your blood sugar low when you shake and/or get dizzy when you're hungry.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i'm hypoglycemic so yeah.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes, and if it goes too far, I get a migraine.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I'm hypoglycemic as well.
    I snack a lot on apples, oranges, and bananas through out the day and that seems to help. Instead of having three meals I usually end up eating six smaller meals through out the day. Sometimes I don't realize I'm hungry and it just hits me. The room starts spinning and I start shaking. And then of course that makes me nauseated so it's hard to eat.

But I've been "episode free" since 2010. I guess I'm doing a better job taking care of myself! :)
    Anonymous