Hair

I want my hair to grow and be not so thin ,,,,,help ..what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Health

• There is nothing you can do to change your hair. Everyones has in there genes you hair will get to a certain point and stop grow. It is also the same with thin or think hair. You have to find a style that works and looks good with your hair. My oldest use to want long hair. We went in thinking something was wrong with her hair. Since hubby and I both have thick and get it long. Was told by the specialist all this and there is nothing you can do. She has come to terms with it and we found a really cute hair cut she likes.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• hair grows about 1/2 an inch a month or so...as for making it thicker- you really can't do much. You need a hairtsyle that works with the kind of hair you have -all you can really do is make it look thicker
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• perhaps.... you could go to a reputable hairdresser and get a new hair style.

Embrace what you have.... but find a style that is a better fit for your type of hair. That way you will love what you have.

Life is always better when we find ways to enhance our natural selves instead of trying to change what we are.

Anonymous

• I wish I could help anyone with problem my parents have thinning hair and of course I am going to be thinning as well :(
    I have never found anything to help grow hair back and if it does it does grow but longer but it doesn't look good on me bc it looks thin so I have decided to wear it a tad past my shoulders. And it does look thin but I try not to wash it too often every 2 to 3 days I wash and condition (I condition all my hair except the roots) for just a little while not too long it tends to weigh the hair down (condition or the length). Then while it is towel dryed I put some moose (my favorite is Suave 7 or 8) and that I do apply to my roots and let it air dry it is going to look like a wet stringy look but after it has dried a little try to pick it with a pick and start from the bottom up and don't go all the way through you don't want it to look frizzy. GL Oh and wash n cond. with cool makes hair shiney.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I get my hair done! Mine is the exact same way, I have family with long beautiful hair and mine? well not so much! So to look like I want to get extentions, when I am over taking care of them I go back to no extentions until I get the wild hair ( no pun! lol)again. Something we have to deal with believe me I have tried EVERYTHING! I do however take a vitamin b12 complex.
    Luciens_Mom

Answer by Luciens_Mom at 4:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010