Has anyone here dh's/ so's or woman tried the P90X?

I want to try this so bad but it has too many DVD's to go by it is soo overwhelming for me. Thanks!

Or should I just do alot of jumping and moving around...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My friends did it but they quit half way through. My DH and I are doing Insanity and we really like that. Best part of Insanity is you don't have to buy all the equipment you do with P90X
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes ... I sell Beachbody products, so wanted to try them all, so I would know which ones to recommend to folks for what their personal needs are and what they wanted to accomplish.

P90X can be a bit overwhelming at first.. and personally not my fav workout. Just don't try to do it all at once ... take it one at a time and there are modifications you can do ... P90X is more advanced.

You may need to try a different workout before doing the P90X. I like the Slim in 6 and the Turbo Jam workouts myself. Shoot me an email if I can be of assistance.

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2010