Why is it...

that adult stores have to have their windows covered or not have anythng seen from the windows, not let anyone under 21 in, but yet spencers has almost everything you can buy at an adult store, but they're out and open in malls and let anyone and their brother in. i mean come on! my dh was in there just looking around and about puked and had to get out of there when he saw a bunch of 13yr olds looking at sex position books and vibraters and everything else dealing with sex they had in there....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i know
    Anonymous

• You're so right! It bothers me that any kid of any age can just go in there. Shoot, I blush going into Spencer's sometimes, so I don't go unless I've looked everywhere else for something.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Wow, I havent been in Spencers in years, I didnt know they sold vibraters?
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• That is a very good question. I'm curious now too.
    Anonymous