does anyone else notice the difference

i have been buying huggies for 11years and have just noticed how the leak now all over the place.my daughter wakes up soaked and this has never happened before

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe your buying the wrong size and she needs to be changed at night.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• The only time i have that problem with huggies. Is when she is in a size that is too small.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i had that problem.. i hated huggies i went with kirkland brand from costco cheaper and in my experience a lot more dependable
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I love huggies, never had leaking problems with them. Maybe you need a larger size and it till help tons if you use the Huggies Overnites for nightime.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• oh FYI...I have a boy...it seems that all my friends who have baby girls prefer other brands? Maybe the way they are shaped differently???
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• ladies you all are not listening i have FOUR kids i know when a freaking diaper is too small it is not too small it is within her weight range.......i have been using this brand for 11 years and never had a problem now there is a problem and i am asking does anyone else notice the problem....thank you all for your responses but please read the question first. have a great day!
    Anonymous

• I tried huggies 12 years ago, again 9 years ago and 5 years ago with my third baby i said forget it, everytime i wasted money on them they leaked.

I loved my pampers/luvs they never failed me.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes I have noticed that as well. It seems like they are not as thick as they use to be. Its like there trying to save money and not making there diapers as thick and durable like they use to be. JMO
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 2:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Hey I'm not the only one with this problem. Cheapy diapers from costco seem to work better then Huggies...
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 5:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My son leaked through every diaper out there except Luvs. Didn't matter what size, or anything, he's never leaked out of Luvs. Maybe just switch brands and see if it still happens. (I never diapered according to weight, I diaper(ed) according to how the diaper fit - my almost 3yo is still in size 4 because they fit him best, better than 5s).
    Anonymous