Why is ok to kill a baby in your womb and then turn around and say it is your woman right? So we have the right to kill babies just because we are women?

How about the baby that is not yet born. Do they have any rights?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• No an inviable fetus does not have rights. To allow it rights, takes away a woman's rights to her own reproductive system.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• what is it with Answers and this month February and antiabortion and prochoice - is this a month that's to be debated on this topic from now on?

Be glad your live in America where both anti abortion and pro choice are allowed to be choices and that you don't live in China where you reproductive rights are that you are only allowed one child exactly.

lets see how many more times this month this topic gets debated. Just google in cm search Answers abortion and you'll get your side heard and the other side too.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Women choose whether or not they want a baby when they choose to have sex. They then turn around and decide they aren't ready for said child and murder it. They should be sterilized.

SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i think the women that do decide that shouldnt be a parent anyways with a poor decision like that. No one who would kill an innocent baby should become a mother.
    Anonymous

• I choose sex for ORGASMS not babies. lol
    Anonymous

• I wonder.... if a man hits a woman in the stomach so hard that the baby dies.... can he be charged with murder?
    Anonymous

• Anon above: It depends on gestational age and state law.
    Anonymous

• from Anon :02 to Anon :06

ah... thank you.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand it either, I would no more have an abortion than hit my baby over the head with a hammer when he was sitting in his high chair...ughh...women I've known who have had them, regret it afterwards...how can you not? They count the years...today I would have a 5 yr old...today I would have an 18 yr old...so sad that society tries to convince us there is nothing wrong with murdering a life God planted in our womb.
    Anonymous